28th January 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure of securing admission in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology for studying PhD(Art Conservation) program? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure for this PhD program of this university.

30th January 2021, 01:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology?

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of applicant performance in the written test conducted by the institute followed by an interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
http://nmi.gov.in/
30th January 2021, 07:56 PM
My true support

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology?

Admission procedure to Pursue PhD(Art Conservation ) in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology are:

== Candidate must secured Good Performance in Entrance Test Conducted by the Institute.
== Candidate Must Fill the application form and go through Normal Process of Submission.

For more details go through the official website
http://nmi.gov.in/indexe.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?