23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam for studying PhD in Business Management course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

7th September 2019, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam for studying PhD in Business Management course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam:-

1.CSIR NET

2.University entrance exam

3.GATE

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?