29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Horticulture from Dr. YSR Horticultural University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

3rd September 2019, 12:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Horticulture at Dr. YSR Horticultural University. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the Horticulture Common Entrance Test (HORTICET). The other educational qualification is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.

The selection will be based on the given below weightage.

Academic record of MSc in Horticulture is 30%
Academic record of BSc in Horticulture is 10%
Performance in Entrance Test is 50%
Interview it is 10%

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.drysrhu.edu.in
6th September 2019, 02:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Horticulture from Dr. YSR Horticultural University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University:-

1.UGC NET

2.SET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?