29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Dr. YSR Horticultural University for Horticulture stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd September 2019, 12:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Horticulture at Dr. YSR Horticultural University is 6 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.drysrhu.edu.in
5th September 2019, 05:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

There is a total of 06 seats available for the Ph.D. course in Dr. YSR Horeticultural University.

ELIGIBILITY:

1. The student must have passed master's with a minimum of 55% to be eligible for the Ph.D.
2. There is no age bar.

It takes around INR 40,000 to 4 lakh to complete Ph.D. of the duration 2 to 4 years.

You may visit the website www.drysrhu.edu.in for more information.
6th September 2019, 02:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Horticulture) seats are available in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Dr. YSR Horticultural University for Horticulture stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.
There are 7 seats are available for PhD course in Horticulture in Dr. YSR Horticultural University.

Gen-3
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?