23rd August 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance of Kerala University is to be cleared for M.Phil commerce admission?

Which entrance of Kerala University is to be cleared for M.Phil commerce admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  2. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  4. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  6. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  7. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  8. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  10. Biochemistry Mphil Entrance Exam books
  11. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Commerce at Kerala University?
  14. Can I get admission in Kerala agriculture university with my Kerala entrance rank 6035?
  15. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  16. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  17. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  18. What is the eligibility to get admission in Ph.D in commerce in Kerala University
24th August 2015, 04:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance of Kerala University is to be cleared for M.Phil commerce admission?

Kerala University M.Phil Entrance exam is to be cleared M.Phil commerce admission.

Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of submitting application. Candidate must have passed Master's degree with more than 55% marks.
There is no age limit.

List of M.Phil Degree program offered by University :

1) Arabic
2) Botany
3) Chemistry
4) Economics
5) English
6) Hindi
7) History
8) Islamic History
9) Malayalam
10) Mathematics
11) Philosophy
12) Physics
13) Zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?