23rd August 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Advantages of pursuing Ph.D. from a regular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  2. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  4. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Maths? It's advantages in current market?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  7. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  8. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  10. Can I become an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in any Government college if pursuing PhD in Mathematics and Teaching in Private college?
  11. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  12. How can i do Ph.D after B.Tech? List of colleges of Ph.D or M.Tech in Non Regular?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  14. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  16. Is it necessary to clear NET Exam for doing PhD in India? NET exam can be skipped by pursuing M.Phil?
  17. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
24th August 2015, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of pursuing Ph.D. from a regular college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can not get any advantage being a pursuing Ph.D candidates. So regular and correspondence Ph.D have same value. If you have UGC NET exam score then you will get some advantage.

If you have completed SET/SLET exam then also you will get some advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?