21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is Environmental Studies/Sustainability available to study in PhD? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I want to know if there are course in PhD regarding Environmental Studies or Sustainability. If yes, then how to get admission? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  12. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD course in MBU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  15. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?