28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which exam I need to apply for getting the admission for Ph.D after completion of PG course?

Sir/Mam,

I Have completed My P.G In Operation so i take the admission for Ph.D so which exam should i give and when the exam will star for online application.? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same. Awaiting for it. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  2. Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  4. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  5. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  6. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  7. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  8. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  11. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  12. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  13. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?
  15. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  16. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  18. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2015, 05:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I need to apply for getting the admission for Ph.D after completion of PG course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I Have completed My P.G In Operation so i take the admission for Ph.D so which exam should i give and when the exam will star for online application.? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same. Awaiting for it. Thank you!
If you have qualify in UGC NET exam then you can do Ph.D course.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?