30th October 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to go for Ph.D after completion of MBA?

Is it a good option to go for Ph.D after completion of MBA? What else you can suggest me for me? Which course will be good to do? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good option to go for Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  2. Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR?
  3. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  6. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. Is it a good option to take up Ph.D right after Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  12. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  13. Which is a good option for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  14. Which course can we do after B.E in Electronics?
  15. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  16. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  18. How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management?
30th October 2016, 11:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to go for Ph.D after completion of MBA?

Yes, definitely it is a good option for a particular to opt for Ph.D course after completing MBA course. After completing MBA from a recognised University with above 55% of marks, you can pursue the Ph.D course in it.
So, if you are willing to opt for Ph.D course, you must go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?