30th October 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete fee structure followed for doing Ph.D after doing Communication engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I want ask about fees for phd student in communication engineer for one year? Can you please give me the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  2. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  5. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  7. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  9. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for one year of Electronics & Communication Engineering department?
  12. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  15. Which colleges in India offer PhD after completing PGDM? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  18. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
30th October 2016, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete fee structure followed for doing Ph.D after doing Communication engineering?

Look, the fee structure for pursuing the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field differ from Institute to Institute. So, it will be better to contact to the respective Institute which offers Ph.D in the said field to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?