27th December 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ISRO scientist?

I am in 4th standard. When i grow i want to become a scientist. Please advice to become an ISRO scientist?

6th January 2014, 10:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an ISRO scientist?

This is really pleasing to see you having an ambition to become a scientist right at this small age. It is essential to have an ambition in life as this will give you the motivation as well as inspiration to work hard inorder to achieve your goal. Having ambition from childhood will enable you to work hard to achieve your dream comfortably. However becoming a scientist and that too in ISRO is a very tough job because there is very less vacancy and it is a place of only efficient professionals.

Inorder to become an ISRO scientist, the first step should be completing your education till tenth with good grades having strong fundamental concepts which is essential for higher studies.Then you need to pursue your 10+2 in Science stream with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. After that you need to give entrance exam conducted by ISRO which is ISAT to get admission in IIST since passouts from IIST are directly incorporated by ISRO as research scholars. You can also pursue engineering and then go for ISRO after completion of your BE/B.Tech through the entrance exam conducted by ISRO.

You can work there for few years and then if you become a highly efficient researcher along with good service record, you can also go for NASA and become a scientist in NASA. So study hard from now on because the road to success and your goal is very long with full of competitions and difficulties which can be overpowered only with knowledge.
8th October 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what can i do to become an isro scientist?
31st October 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a B. SC 1st sem student with maths major with physics and chemistry general. Can I apply ISRO as a scientist. Give me the complete details
25th February 2017, 08:05 AM
Tarun upadhyayupadhyay

To became a scientist in ISRO follows some steps & you can get your path to startup your journey.

•Firstly take graduation from the good collages as it will helps you to get better placements in ISRO.
•After graduate give the entrance examination perfectly conducted by ISRO every year. Make your concepts very clear and keep calm in order to give exam.
•If you passes the examination you will called for an interview in ISRO and if you will crack the interview you will be in the post of scientist.

Good luck
25th February 2017, 08:10 AM
Tarun upadhyayupadhyay

To became a scientist in ISRO follows some steps & you can get your path to startup your journey.

•Firstly take graduation from the good collages as it will helps you to get better placements in ISRO.
•After graduate give the entrance examination perfectly conducted by ISRO every year. Make your concepts very clear and keep calm in order to give exam.
•If you passes the examination you will called for an interview in ISRO and if you will crack the interview you will be in the post of scientist.

Good luck
29th August 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have a doubt ;ACTUALLY for the scientist post doctral or doctriate is imporant
26th January 2021, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECAME SCIENTIST AFTER PHARMACY ? PLZ GIVE ME A ADVICE ?
11th March 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can bsc microbiology student have an opportunity to work as a scientist in NASA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?