9th April 2023, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer after completing your ba final

I want to become a lecturer but I am unaware about my further studies choices I have completed my ba final now what to do ahead to become a lecturer

12th April 2023, 01:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after completing your ba final

To be an Assistant Professor (formerly known as a lecturer), you are required to qualify UGC NET/CSIR NET in the relevant paper.

Further, for appearing in the above examinations, you are required to have completed your Master's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university and must have managed at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of reserved category candidates.

So, having completed your Bachelor of Arts degree course, to be an assistant professor, you are first required to go for a Master's degree course in the subject which you will opt as an optional paper while appearing for UGC NET as in general CSIR NET is held for subjects related to science discipline.

For complete details regarding UGC NET and CSIR NET, you can refer to their respective official websites www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.csirnet.nta.nic.in.
12th April 2023, 03:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after completing your ba final

Procedure to become a lecturer:-

Master degree course with 55% of marks is the minimum educational qualification to apply for NET examination.
To become a lecturer, you should be qualified in NET examination which is conducted by UGC every year.

You can apply for the examination in online only.

The notification may updated in official website of UGC. So visit the official website of UGC for more information regarding NET examination.

There is no age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?