9th April 2023, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can i become an Economic lecturer for 11th and 12th commerce?

How can i become an Economic lecturer for 11th and 12th commerce?

11th April 2023, 10:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become an Economic lecturer for 11th and 12th commerce?

To apply for commerce teacher, you must complete your Master's in commerce*with at least 55% of marks from any recognized university. In addition to this, you must have passed the B.Ed course.
Also, you have to appear for Central Teachers Eligibility Test or CTET and qualify for the exam to get selected for this post.
12th April 2023, 01:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an Economic lecturer for 11th and 12th commerce:-

To become a economic teacher first you have to be Postgraduate student in economic and with an master of education degree.

After completing 12th examination you write NCERT examination. If you get a rank in the NCERT examination, then you can have four years integrated course in teacher training.

After completing the course you can get appointment in Kendriya Vidyalaya School run by CBSE Government schools.
12th April 2023, 02:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

As per the required education qualification, you must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in post graduation to become eligible for UGC NET.
Once you qualify for this exam, the UGC will provide you a valid certificate that can be used to apply for the post of lecturer in various colleges and Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?