8th August 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Pharmaceutical scientist after intermediate?

I had recently completed my intermediate bipc. Now I would like to become a pharmaceutical scientist or data scientist. Now which course I should choose to become a pharmaceutical scientist after intermediate bipc. Plzz kindly give me the information related to become pharmaceutical scientist.

8th August 2021, 07:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pharmaceutical scientist after intermediate?

°°° After passing your 10+2 with science stream, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree in the field of Pharmaceutical science.
Those who wish to pursue this as a career should measure in one of the following:

Pharmacy engineerin

Medicine

Chemistry

Biology

Engineering

°°° After completion of Bachelor's Degree you have to pursue Master's degree in pharmacy.
Then, you have to pursue PhD in Pharmacy and then you will become eligible to do research work.
10th August 2021, 03:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Pharmaceutical scientist after intermediate?

It must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. For admission to this course, candidates must have completed 17 years of the year of admission. For B. Pharm Course – It is the bachelor's degree in pharmacy that can be taken after passing 12th/intermediate examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?