8th August 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Space Scientist? What courses to become a Space Scientist in Aligarh Muslim University?

My name is Kuldeep sharma i want to be an space scientist in india i passed the class 10th by CBSE board with 77%marks tell me how much marks need in class 12th to become a space scientist you also tell me that which courses and colleges are right to become a space scientist is the courses to become a space scientist are available in aligarh Muslim university

10th August 2021, 03:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Space Scientist? What courses to become a Space Scientist in Aligarh Muslim University?

To become a space scientist, you should possess relevant education in pure science or engineering disciplines. ISRO recruit candidates with PhD in Astronomy, Physics and Mathematics along with engineers in disciplines such as mechanical, electrical, electronics and computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?