4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Ph.D if I haven't cleared NET examination?

i have done my M.ed and haven't cleared my NET examinations yet and want to register myself in PhD in education field. Please guide me how to undergo this process? if i have to clear any entrance exam then too please guide me for the same.
Baljeet kaur

6th September 2016, 12:39 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D if I haven't cleared NET examination?

I am sorry to say that without clearing the NET examination, you are not eligible for the Ph.D course. You must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to be eligible for the Ph.D course. So, qualify in the NET examination to study Ph.D course. Otherwise it is not possible to pursue Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?