13th October 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I do integrated M.Sc and Ph.D in Physics? What is the fee and course duration?

I wanna do integrated course of m.sc. Phd in physics.. Please give the information about fees, course duration etc? Who can give me the details on the same? Can you please provide me the answer soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee structure for integrated M.Sc - Ph.D course in Physics at IIT? Difference between integrated M.Sc Ph.D course and M.Sc in Ph.D dual degree course?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do integrated M.Sc and Ph.D in Physics? What is the fee and course duration? -- [New]
  4. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  7. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  8. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  9. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  10. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  11. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  12. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  13. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  14. Need information on MSc physics or integrated Phd
  15. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  16. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  17. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  18. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
13th October 2016, 11:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do integrated M.Sc and Ph.D in Physics? What is the fee and course duration?

To do Integrated Ph.D course, you have to complete your Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Integrated course of Ph.D.
The course duration of Integrated course of Ph.D is of 2+5 years.
The fee structure for the above mentioned course varies from College to College. So, it will be better to contact to the different Colleges to get the details of fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?