30th October 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of MA with 57% marks?

I want to do Ph.D in history. I get 57%in MA. How I do it in distance.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on the same. Please provide me the details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  4. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  5. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  8. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  10. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  11. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
  14. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  17. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  18. M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?
31st October 2016, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of MA with 57% marks?

To do Ph.D through distance mode, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of MA. Since you have scored more than 55% of marks, you are eligible for NET examination.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can pursue the said course through distance mode by applying in different Colleges which offers the said course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?