6th December 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in Urdu after Fazil (Masters) in Urdu from Osmania University? How to apply for entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Fazil (Masters) in Urdu and want to do Ph.D from Osmania University. How can I do it? How to apply for entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  3. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  4. Can I pursue Ph.D after completing masters in Urdu by scoring 53%?
  5. Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam for study PhD in Urdu?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  9. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  10. Previous few years question papers with answers for MA in Urdu entrance exam of Osmania University -- [New]
  11. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Urdu) for a postgraduate Government Teacher? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  15. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  16. Am I eligibile to do Ph.D after completion of masters degree in Urdu with 53% marks?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
9th December 2016, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Urdu after Fazil (Masters) in Urdu from Osmania University? How to apply for entrance exam for it?

To do Ph.D from the above mentioned University, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of your Masters degree course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
You must have to register for the NET examination by applying online from the official website.After registering yourself you can appear in the Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?