23rd September 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get JRF Certificate? Do I need any experience to get the certificate? Can I appear in PhD entrance?

Sir,
I have cleared my NET and JRF for Dec 2010, And I have received NET e-certificate but not JRF certificate?
How can i get that?
What I should do further?
My result for m.com will be declared in nov, so Can I apply for lectureship and Ph.d?
Do I need to have any experience?
Can I need to give any entrance test for Ph.d?
Please reply as soon as possible
Thanking You

7th October 2014, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get JRF Certificate? Do I need any experience to get the certificate? Can I appear in PhD entrance?

Your result for M.Com is still not declared and you have cleared UGC NET? This is a strange situation.

You haven't mentioned whether you have another Master's Degree or not. Because, you can't apply for UGC NET for commerce subject, if you don't have a Master's degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks.

According to UGC NET rules, the NET score is valid for 2 years for both JRF and lecturership. Hence, you have to again qualify UGC NET to become eligible fro JRF and Lecturership.

You haven't mentioned the reason about the non utilization of the NET score till now. I guess the reason behind it is that you haven't completed your Post Graduation Degree.

There are many Universities which give admission on the basis of entrance examination and can apply for admission in those Universities. Also, try to clear UGC NET again because it is the best option for you.
27th February 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get JRF Certificate? Do I need any experience to get the certificate? Can I appear in PhD entrance?

I have cleared NET JRF in commerce in july 2016, but my final year exam of M.COM. is ending on march 2017, please suggest me about the validity of my certificate of NET & JRF and how can i go further ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?