25th June 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(English) admission at the DAV University?

Hi, can I know how I can get PhD admission in DAV University for English course? I am planning to do this PhD program in this university so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

28th June 2020, 02:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(English) admission at the DAV University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in English at the DAV University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the PhD entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

Interested candidate will need to fill the registration form through university website www.davuniversity.org. Download the application form and fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and a demand draft in favour of "Registrar, DAV University, payable at Jalandhar. Submit the form to the given below address.

The Registrar, DAV University Village
Sarmastpur Jalandhar Pathankot, NH-44,
Jalandhar - 144012, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?