24th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Dear friends, I am interested to pursue PhD in Sanskrit course from Dayalbagh Educational Institute. I want to know about the procedure that how can I get admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know asap.

28th September 2019, 03:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a candidate must have passed postgraduation in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks of CGPA of 5.5/10 from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of Research Entrance Test followed by personal interview and analysis of past academic performance.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.dei.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab and then on Apply Now option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?