24th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University for pursuing PhD in Sociology course. I am interested to get admission for this PhD in this university. Can I know the procedure of admission?

28th September 2019, 02:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Sociology at Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written test of the entrance examination followed by interview and presentation which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form online from the university website http://dsmru.up.nic.in/. Take a printout of the application form and fill all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online and send the application to the university office. I am also giving you the university contact details.

Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
Mohaan Road, Lucknow, Pin - 226017
Phone - +91-0522-2891393/2891382/86
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?