25th December 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Anna University PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam?

Hi Friends,
Please help me out to clear my PhD entrance exam in Management Studies in Anna University. Please tell me how can I prepare to qualify? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  2. Is TANCET required for part time? How to study in Chennai?
  3. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  6. Higher studies via GATE after B.E (CSE)? How to prepare for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  9. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?
  10. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  11. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  13. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  14. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  15. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  16. After doing M.A with 50% how can I take admission for Ph.d?
  17. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Leather Technology from Anna University? Syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  18. How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?
18th August 2017, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Anna University PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam?

In order to qualify in PhD in Management Studies examination conducted by Anna University, I'll suggest you to go through the books that are recommended for appearing in UGC NET Examination.

As UGC NET is a national level examination, same books can be recommended for appearing in Anna University Entrance Examination. Some of the best books are,

>> UGC NET / SET JRF and LS Management Paper II and III by Mohit Agarwal

>> CBSE UGC NET Management Paper I, II and III Previous Year's Papers (Solved) by Sima Kumari

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?