26th April 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowships in any good university if completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

Respected Sir
I have completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry.
But I am interested to do the PhD in Natural
Science in Fellowships offered by any good university.
Please sir help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  2. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  5. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  6. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  7. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  10. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  11. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  13. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  14. How can I get admission in Ph.D? I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. How to do forensic science after completing MSc in Organic chemistry
  17. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
7th May 2015, 09:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowships in any good university if completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

You will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Organic Chemistry once you have cracked the Entrance Examination for pursuing PhD.
It will not be easy for you to get the chance to pursue the course of PhD in Natural Science.
But you may get a chance if you have cracked the NET Examination.
Once you have cracked the NET Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
You will also be provided a Stipend by the Government as you are pursuing higher studies.
So make sure you that you prepare for the NET Examination.
It will be the best way for you to crack NET Examination as it will increase your chances to pursue the course of PhD in Natural Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?