21st November 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in Ph.D. after Master in Business Economics?

I have done the mbe (master of business economics) from punjab university.So please advise me about taking admission in the phd course?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Master of Business Economics and Master of Business Administration? Which degree is better?
  2. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  3. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  4. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  5. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  6. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  8. Best subject for post graduation after bachelors in Science?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  10. What can I do after completing BSc Agriculture?
  11. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  12. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  13. How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)
  14. M.E (PG degree) as a correspondance course -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
  16. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  17. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  18. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
9th December 2015, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in Ph.D. after Master in Business Economics?

First of all you need to have at least 55% marks in your masters in business economics post graduation. If you can qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF in your respective field then you will be exempted from any other entrance exam.

You have to apply on a prescribed application form when admission is announced by the respective university. You have to appear for the interview stage which will include viva and presentation. Those who have good academic record with performance in interview will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?