7th December 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and total expenses of PhD?

Hi,
I just want to know that PhD course has how much duration? And what will be the expenses in total? Please tell me regarding this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and total expenses of PhD? -- [New]
  2. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  3. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India?
  5. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  6. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  8. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Total expenses to study PhD in Geography?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  11. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  13. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  15. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  16. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
10th December 2015, 10:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and total expenses of PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I just want to know that PhD course has how much duration? And what will be the expenses in total? Please tell me regarding this asap.
The duration for PhD course may vary from university to university. The course duration of PhD is Three years. In IGNOU the duration for PhD is two years.

- The eligibility will be Master’s degree in concerned specialization with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university and final year candidate are also eligible to apply.

- There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the PhD course. UGC NET entrance exam accepted by most of the colleges.

The Fee structure for PhD course differs from college to college. The fee expenses to study PhD are Rs 15,000 to 70,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?