29th December 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my subjects code in UGC NET application form?

Sir, I have done MCM (Masters in Computer Management) from University of Pune, while filling the form of UGC NET, I chose subjects code as 17 which is management but I should have chosen 87 computer science and application. How to correct it? Please mail me at [email protected].

23rd January 2017, 09:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to correct my subjects code in UGC NET application form?

The candidate can only change their subject after taking out the original printout of admit card and then manually correct it and the candidate have sign on it and after that the candidate have to visit the office of NET (NET bureau, UGC, south campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi 11021) then after they will proceed their further works to do the necessary changes in the admit card.
9th September 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir / madam, I filled up my UGC net exam form today but by mistake it submitted with wrong subject so How should I correct it now?
4th April 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir / madam, I filled up my UGC net exam form today but by mistake it submitted with wrong subject so How should I correct it now?
5th December 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I found mistake in admit card a mistake of a alphabet in admit card....how can correct dat....plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?