27th November 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to face interview to get admission in Ph.D at Kerala University being a NET qualified JRF holder?

Hello sir, I have qualified NET and JRF and now want to get admission at Kerala University to do Ph.D? Will I have to face interview to get admission?

29th November 2016, 02:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to face interview to get admission in Ph.D at Kerala University being a NET qualified JRF holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have qualified NET and JRF and now want to get admission at Kerala University to do Ph.D? Will I have to face interview to get admission?

Yes, you have to face interview to get admission in PhD at Kerala University being a NET qualified JRF holder. The candidates applied for admission to PhD shall be interviewed by the University Department. The candidates are expected to discuss and suggest their research area at the PhD Interview held for selection to registration. So you have to appear before the selection panel and discuss about the research subject with the panel for the selection to PhD in Kerala University. The University of Kerala, Research Portal website link is Click Here
30th November 2016, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to face interview to get admission in Ph.D at Kerala University being a NET qualified JRF holder?

Yes, you need to face an interview process to be selected for the Ph.D course in the Kerala University after qualifying in the NET examination.
Candidates those who have qualified in the NET examination, have to face an interview process to get admission in respective Colleges to do Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?