27th November 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Sociology from IGNOU? Will I have to face interview for admission? Which type of questions are asked in interview?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Phil in Sociology and and want to apply for IGNOU to do Ph.D. Please tell me what should I do for it? Will I have to face interview for admission? Which type of question asked in interview?

30th November 2016, 07:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Sociology from IGNOU? Will I have to face interview for admission? Which type of questions are asked in interview?

To do Ph.D in Sociology from IGNOU after the completion of M.Phil, you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Sociology from IGNOU.
Yes, you need to face an interview after qualifying in the NET examination in order to get admission to study Ph.D course.
Questions will be asked based on qualifications and topics related to your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?