24th May 2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Medical Physicist related subjects?

R/SIR OR MADAM, I AM A NEPALI CITIZEN.I DID MY MSc.IN MEDICAL RADIATION PHYSICS FROM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY,MANIPAL ,KARNATAKA-576104,INDIA ,HOLDING FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION.PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN GOVT.MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL,AURANGABAD-431001,(M.S) AS MEDICAL PHYSICIST IN THE DEPTT. OF RADIOTHERAPY & ONCOLOGY.I WANT TO DO PHD.IN RELATED SUBJECT AT YOUR UNIVERSITY .BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PROCEED FOR THE SAME.I NEED TO KNOW THE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION WITH FEE SCHEME.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOU IF YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS QUESTION AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

PANKAJ PATHAK

25th May 2022, 07:29 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to do PhD in Medical Physicist related subjects?

How to do PhD in Medical Physicist related subjects?

This program provides candidates with the advanced knowledge of Physics in combination to Medical Science. Students who wish to pursue this course should have the general understanding of the subject and its fundamentals.

Students who have completed their master’s degree in Physics or an equivalent MSc degree in Science stream from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks and above will be considered eligible to apply to this course.
26th May 2022, 11:29 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Medical Physicist related subjects?

The interested candidate must hold masters degree in physics or an equivalent PG course in Science stream from a recognised university .

Those who are in their final year of masters program are also eligible.

The PhD in medical physics is designed to train graduate students with a background in physics, engineering or related science to become medical physicists practising in research and clinical service in Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Imaging and nuclear Medicine etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?