6th October 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD as SRF from top universities? Eligibility criteria for it?

I have completed M.Sc Physics and now want to do PhD in Physics as SRF. Please send me procedure to do PhD as SRF from top universities? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in top Agricultural universities for PhD? Will I have to pass CSIR?
  3. Is it mandatory to get registered for PhD for applying SRF?
  4. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?
  6. Details regarding JRF and SRF exam? Eligibility criteria and procedure to do it?
  7. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  10. Top universities of USA to do PhD in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  11. Which Universities in India provide PhD in statistics? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for PG course in US universities?
  13. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  15. What should I do to do Ph.D while am working in SRF?
  16. Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?
  17. List of universities offering PhD(Finance) in India? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Public Administration in India? Eligibility to get admission?
8th October 2017, 07:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD as SRF from top universities? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc Physics and now want to do PhD in Physics as SRF. Please send me procedure to do PhD as SRF from top universities? Eligibility criteria for it?

As you have completed your post graduate degree in physics that is M.sc in physics and want to go for Ph.D physics as SRF (Senior Research Fellow), then you can apply in below mentioned top universities offer Ph.D physics course as SRF:-

List of Top Universities Offer Ph.D Physics as SRF:-

1) Maharaja Krishna kumar singh ji Bhavnagar University.

>> www.sbcollege.org.

2) Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>> www.ignou.ac.in.

3) Bharathidasan University.

>> www.bdu.ac.in.

4) Institute of Physics, Bhubneswar.

>> www.iopb.res.in.

5) Jamia Millia Islamia.

>> http://jmi.ac.in.

6) Goa University.

>> www.unigoa.ac.in.

7) National Institute of Technology.

>> www.nit.ac.in.

8) Jiwaji University.

>> www.jiwaji.edu.

Eligibility Conditions:-

>> To apply for minimum qualification required to apply is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for Ph.D as SRF is 32 years, Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for reserve category candidates.

>> You must have to apply for Ph.D within two years after clearing your SRF (Senior Reseqarch Fellowship).
9th October 2017, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD as SRF from top universities? Eligibility criteria for it?

Ph.D and SRF are two different things. You can apply for SRF after completion of any JRF experience. Those who have enough research experience are only considered for SRF posts.

Hence, first you need to complete your Ph.D and then apply for SRF or get some JRF exposure and then look for SRF post. Selection will be on the basis if performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?