24th June 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Economics colleges for doing Ph.D.?

How to get admission in Economics colleges for doing Ph.D.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  4. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  5. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  6. How to prepare for the interview of Deputy Field Officer, DFO(GD)? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  8. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  12. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  13. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  14. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  15. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After doing M.A with 50% how can I take admission for Ph.d?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?
  18. Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?
25th June 2015, 12:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Economics colleges for doing Ph.D.?

Most of the Universities release notification for admission in Ph.D program and you have to apply for them during that time on a prescribed format according to the instructions. You must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks in your given field to become eligible for admission.

Just be updated and apply according to the instructions given in the notification of the University. Most of the colleges are affiliated to an University and you have to apply according to the University notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?