13th May 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study PhD(Public Administration) in Kurukshetra University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Kurukshetra University for studying PhD(Public Administration) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

20th May 2019, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study PhD(Public Administration) in Kurukshetra University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Public Administration at Kurukshetra University is:-

==> Candidate can visit the university website www.kuk.ac.in for the application form.

==> Click on 'Centralized Online Admission' and then click on 'New User Registration'.

==> After registration and login, fill the application with all the required details and upload the scanned copy documents.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.800 through credit/debit card or net banking.

==> Submit the application and note down the registration number for further admission requirements.

==> Admission to the PhD course will be done on the basis of Entrance Test.
20th May 2019, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study PhD(Public Administration) in Kurukshetra University?

You need to apply for admission when the concerned university releases admission notification. You must have a master's degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks.

Admission will be on merit which will be decided through written exam and interview ocnducted by the university concerned. Those who have NET/SET or 5 years of professional experience are exempted from entrance exam.
21st May 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Kurukshetra University for studying PhD(Public Administration) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

Those candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Public Administration with minimum 55% marks or MPhil in Public Administration with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university can apply for the admission to study PhD (Public Administration) in Kurukshetra University. Candidates with a valid Score in UGC-CSIR – NET JRF are preferred for the admission and remaining seats are filled through Entrance Test conducted by the university. Details are available at the website link given http://www.kuk.ac.in/information.php?direction=Vertical&L01_id=MTU=&L01 _direction=V&L02_id=ODk=
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?