13th May 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Amity University-Jaipur for studying PhD program in the field of Clinical Psychology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

20th May 2019, 01:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Clinical Psychology at Amity University-Jaipur is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the university website www.amity.edu/jaipur/ and click on 'Apply Now 2019 admissions'.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload all the relevant scanned documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.100 and submit the application form by checking all the details.

==> Save the form number and password for future reference.

==> Candidate seeking admission to the PhD course should have 60% marks or more in 10th and 12th class and bachelor's degree.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of PhD Entrance Test and personal interview conducted by the university.
21st May 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Amity University-Jaipur for studying PhD program in the field of Clinical Psychology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

For the admission to study PhD (Clinical Psychology) in Amity University – Jaipur candidates can apply online. Those candidates who have passed MA Clinical Psychology or MPhil Clinical Psychology (RCI recognized) with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD (Clinical Psychology) in Amity University – Jaipur. They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Clinical Psychology) in Amity University – Jaipur. Those candidates who have qualified NET/GATE shall be exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?