2nd June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Astronomy) seats are available in Osmania University?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Astronomy course in Osmania University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in Osmania University. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?
  2. Seats reserved for SC candidates in Osmania University through AP EAMCET?
  3. What is the total number of MBA seats in Osmania University?
  4. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from Osmania University?
  5. How many PhD(Environmental Science) seats are available in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
  7. Last rank to get MBBS seat under SVU medical college in open category?
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in Osmania University in B.Ed course under government quota?
  10. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  11. Number of seats available under government quota for B.Ed?
  12. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  13. Can I expect M.Tech in OU after scoring 17181 rank in PGECET?
  14. Mtech admission details about PGECET with 180 Rank in civil engineering stream
  15. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  17. When does the LLB counseling state in AP state? How many law colleges are there in Hyderabad?
  18. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2019, 10:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Astronomy) seats are available in Osmania University?

Osmania University

The total number of Ph.D. (Astronomy) seats that are available in Osmania University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Osmania University.

Osmania University Main Road, Amberpet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?