22nd July 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Drawing and Painting) seats are available in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know how many seats are there in Dayalbagh Educational Institute for PhD program in Drawing and Painting. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

26th July 2019, 01:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Drawing and Painting) seats are available in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute is 4.

The admission to PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute is on the basis of National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission followed by counseling. The cutoff of National Eligibility Test varies every year.

The candidates who want apply for PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute must have done Masters in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://www.dei.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?