1st January 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Bangalore Institute of Technology for PhD program in Electronics and Telecommunication course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

31st August 2019, 05:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Bangalore Institute of Technology

The total number of Ph.D. (Electronics and Telecommunication) seats that are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology is 16.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

K.R. Road, V.V. Puram
Bangalore, Karnataka
5th September 2019, 01:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Bangalore Institute of Technology for PhD program in Electronics and Telecommunication course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?
Seats are vary according to the candidates performance in Bangalore Institute of Technology.

There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Bangalore Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?