1st January 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology for studying PhD in Electronics and Telecommunication course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 05:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Electronics and Telecommunication) in Bangalore Institute of Technology is the candidate must have passed Master degree in engineering from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Master degree course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Telecommunication is 60%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and Personal Interview. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Telecommunication is three years.
5th September 2019, 01:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology for studying PhD in Electronics and Telecommunication course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Eligibility to study PhD(Electronics and Telecommunication) in Bangalore Institute of Technology:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

You must have valid GATE or CSIR NET score card.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?