15th June 2022, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Engineering Education) seats are available in Vivekananda Global University?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Vivekananda Global University for Engineering Education stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th May 2023, 05:24 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How many PhD(Engineering Education) seats are available in Vivekananda Global University?

The number of seats available for the PhD program in Engineering Education at Vivekananda Global University (VGU) is not fixed. The number of seats is decided by the university every year, based on the number of applications received. However, in general, there are a limited number of seats available for this program.

To be eligible for admission to the PhD program in Engineering Education at VGU, you must have a Master's degree in Engineering or a related field from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. You must also have a valid score in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

The application process for the PhD program in Engineering Education at VGU is online. You can apply for the program on the university's website. The application deadline is usually in the month of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?