30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in College of Technology & Engineering for PhD program in Food Technology? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?
  2. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  3. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  8. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  10. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  11. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?
  12. Placement papers of Delloite?
  13. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  16. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  17. List of the colleges under JNTUH?
  18. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
15th May 2019, 03:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?

College of Technology & Engineering

The total number of Ph.D. (Food Technology) seats are available in the College of Technology & Engineering is 06.

For further information, you can contact at the address of the College of Technology & Engineering.

Contact Address

University Rd, Ganapati Nagar, Udaipur,
Rajasthan 313001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?