9th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(History of Arts) seats are available in Panjab University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of History of Arts from Panjab University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Indian Theatre) seats are available in Panjab University?
  2. How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in Panjab University? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  5. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  6. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  7. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  9. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  10. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  12. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?
  13. How many BPA(Performing) Arts seats are available in BHU?
  14. Is PhD(Philosophy) offered by Panjab University? Eligibility to apply & date of notification?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?
  16. Can I do M.A in fine Arts Through distance learning? and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?
  18. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
15th September 2019, 09:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(History of Arts) seats are available in Panjab University?

Panjab University

The total number of Ph.D. (History of Arts) seats that are available in Panjab University is 12.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sector 14
Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160014, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?