21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is PhD(Philosophy) offered by Panjab University? Eligibility to apply & date of notification?

Dear friends, when Panjab University will conducts its PhD entrance exam? Also tell me when the notification release. Kindly tell me the eligibility to give this exam. I also want to know that Philosophy PhD course is there in Panjab University or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  3. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  4. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  7. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  8. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  9. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  10. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  11. Pay Scale of Civil Police Constable in Karnataka State Police? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission?
  13. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?
  15. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?
  16. When the notification for MBA admission is released by SRM University? Is this university offered Distance Education? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. When the notification for MBA admission is released by NIIT University? Is this university offered Distance Education? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. How to appear for entrance exams after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?