26th May 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in Dharmsinh Desai University?

Hi everyone, I am studying in MSc in IT. I am interested to study PhD(Information Technology) from Dharmsinh Desai University. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this university. Please tell me asap.

27th May 2023, 12:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in Dharmsinh Desai University?

To get the full information you can visit this website https://www.ddu.ac.in/

For PhD (Information Technology) candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
28th May 2023, 10:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in Dharmsinh Desai University?

Dharmsinh Desai University (DDU) offers a total of 6 seats for PhD in Information Technology. These seats are offered across various specializations, such as:

* Artificial Intelligence
* Data Science
* Machine Learning
* Cloud Computing
* Networking
* Security
29th May 2023, 08:20 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in Dharmsinh Desai University?

The annual intake of students is around 800 at the undergraduate level and about 60 at the postgraduate level. Presently, 81 scholars are pursuing Doctoral Programme under various departments. In all, around 3000 students study in this faculty.
29th May 2023, 04:13 PM
Msdhoni02

1. It also offers postgraduate courses leading to Master of Technology (M. Tech.) and Doctoral Programmes (Ph. D.) in various branches of Engineering.

2. The annual intake of students is around 800 at the undergraduate level and about 60 at the postgraduate level.

3. Presently, 81 scholars are pursuing Doctoral Programme under various departments. In all, around 3000 students study in this faculty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?