2nd December 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Central University of Orissa for PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

6th December 2021, 07:14 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?

Total 195 seats are available in Central University of Orissa for PhD Journalism and Mass Communication.
7th December 2021, 10:04 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?

There are total 195 seats are available in Central University of Orissa.
Qualification required is, you must have a master's degree in journalism and mass communication with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?