26th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Delhi University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Microbiology) course in Delhi University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

29th June 2019, 01:51 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Delhi University?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Microbiology) is 8 in Delhi University.

The admission to the PhD(Microbiology) in Delhi University is on the basis of etarance examination conducted by the Delhi University followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in PhD(Microbiology) in Delhi University is master's degree in relevant subject with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website http://www.du.ac.in/index-1.html for more details.
29th June 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Availability of PhD(Microbiology) seats in Delhi University varies each year and it depends on the vacancies and grants available with each faculty member. The vacancies are announced at the start of each year, and the vacancies are filled in two rounds of admission which is carried out in July/August and January/February respectively.

Candidates can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://microbio.du.ac.in/web3/index.....-microbiology
30th June 2019, 12:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University

The total number of Ph.D. (Microbiology) seats that are available in Delhi University is 05.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Delhi University.

Contact Address

Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?