26th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Medicine) in Jamia Hamdard?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Jamia Hamdard for PhD(Pharmaceutical Medicine) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

28th June 2019, 11:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Medicine) in Jamia Hamdard?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Pharmaceutical Medicine) in Jamia Hamdard is Master’s degree in the stream of science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to the PhD(Pharmaceutical Medicine) in Jamia Hamdard is through entrance examination followed by the counseling conducted by the university.

You can check the details on http://jamiahamdard.edu/uploaded_files/Prospectus_2019.pdf.
29th June 2019, 11:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Medicine) in Jamia Hamdard;

You must have completed M Pharm in Pharmacology / Hospital Pharmacy / Clinical Pharmacy / Pharmaceutics from any recognized university.
Or
You should have obtained a MBBS degree from a recognized institute. Preference are given to MD / DNB degree holders in Pharmacology / Medicine / Clinical Pharmacology.

You must have qualified Written Test and an Interview conducted by university. Candidates who have qualified CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/ICAR or GATE are exempted from written test. Such candidates will need to have appear in the interview round only.
29th June 2019, 11:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Medicine at Jamia Hamdard is given below.

==> Candidate must have done MPharm or Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Candidates who have cleared NET- JRF (National Eligibility Test-Junior Research Fellowship)/ NET-LS (National Eligibility Test - Life Science) can also apply.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jamiahamdard.edu
30th June 2019, 12:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Medicine is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Medicine course is three years. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Medicine) in Jamia Hamdard is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance and personal interview. After completing a Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Medicine) you can become Pharmacist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?