26th December 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Paediatrics) seats are available in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth for Paediatrics stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th December 2018, 11:32 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How many PhD(Paediatrics) seats are available in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

For the PhD course, the admission criteria and the availability of seats is totally based on the availability of research advisers and vacancies they are having.

Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth will notify well in advance on the institutional website, the number of seats for admission, subject wise / discipline wise distribution of available seats, criteria for admission, procedure for admission, examination centers and other relevant information, once they release the notification for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?