14th January 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How many years required to complete PhD in Biotechnology? Which are steps I should follow for it?

I am in final year of Masters in Biotechnology and after it want to do PhD in Biotechnology. How many years does it take to complete PhD? Which are steps I should follow for it?

16th January 2018, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years required to complete PhD in Biotechnology? Which are steps I should follow for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year of Masters in Biotechnology and after it want to do PhD in Biotechnology. How many years does it take to complete PhD? Which are steps I should follow for it?

It will take around 3 years to 5 years to complete a PhD in Biotechnology. It depends on individuals’ talent, skill and it also depends on research projects and guide. You have to complete a master’s degree in biotechnology with at least 55% marks to join the PhD in Biotechnology program. You have to clear the entrance test and interview conducted by the university for the admission. If you do the PhD program in full time, then it is possible to complete your research in quick time compared to the part time mode of study. You should also follow the instructions of your guide to complete the PhD program.
17th January 2018, 08:09 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many years required to complete PhD in Biotechnology? Which are steps I should follow for it?

A minimum of 3 years duration is required to complete PhD course. Candidates those who have completed master's degree in a particular course or discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline. Eligible candidates must have to appear and qualify in NET entrance examination in order to get admission for PhD in Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?