14th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?

Kindly tell me about the stipend I will get. I have qualified in PhD entrance exam for studying PhD in Mathematics and now get admission in IISER, Pune. What stipend I get in this institute?

9th May 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me about the stipend I will get. I have qualified in PhD entrance exam for studying PhD in Mathematics and now get admission in IISER, Pune. What stipend I get in this institute?

Candidates who are pursuing PhD Mathematics in IISER Pune will get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month for the duration of the course work. The stipend would be raised as per UGC-CSIR norms, on successful completion of the course work. Candidates can do research in the areas like Algebra, Number Theory and Representation Theory, Geometry and Topology, Discrete Mathematics, Applicable Mathematics and Analysis and Differential Equations. Candidates can find the details in the IISER Pune website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?